Maria Center is an area within the PHJC Ministry Center, Donaldson, IN that offers independent living for seniors, and is a part of Catherine Kasper Life Center.
Inspired by the presence of God and His care for all, our residents and co-workers form a community in which all persons are equally listened to, cared for, appreciated and respected.
In the Spirit of Blessed Catherine Kasper, this community is committed to the comfort, dignity and well-being of all residents as they continue on their journey through life.
Maria Center offers:
- Independent living with a continuum of care;
- Living facilities, handicapped accessible, for elderly single or married people;
- Walking areas along Lake Gilbraith and on the Ministry Center’s spacious grounds;
- Church Services/Pastoral Care;
- Activity programs
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
- Professional hair care
- Organized social activities
- College education programs
- Large activity room for socializing
Each of the twenty-seven apartments includes the following in the rental fees:
- Housekeeping services bi-weekly and annual housecleaning
- Three meals a day
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
- Free reserved parking and snow removal for residents’ vehicles
- All utilities except telephone
- 24 hour response system
Maria Center features beautiful, unfurnished efficiency and one- and two-bedroom apartments each equipped with a private bathroom and shower, a kitchen with stove and refrigerator, window coverings and carpeting. It’s comfortable living at an affordable price.
For more information, please contact:
Sr. Shirley Bell
9601 Union Road; P.O. Box 1
Donaldson, IN 46513