Catherine Kasper, the foundress of the PHJC Sisters and Mary of Nazareth, the Mother of Jesus both listened to the Spirit and responded with a courageous “Yes” to the God who called them. Do you resonate with their spirituality? Can you respond “Yes” to the God who calls you in your day and time?
Are you a single, Catholic woman between the ages of 20-45 with at least two years of college or work experience? Are you in good physical, emotional and spiritual health?
If so, we invite YOU to share our PHJC life of prayer, community, ministry.
This journey of discernment involves:
- Affiliation - Get to know the congregation
- Candidacy – Live six to twelve months in a Poor Handmaid community
- Novitiate - Prepare for vowed life with two years of study, ministry and prayer
- Profession of temporary vows - Live the vowed life with a three to six year commitment, continuing discernment
- Life commitment- Continue to live the vowed life
For vocation information contact Sr. Connie Bach, PHJC