Read the full story on JournalGazette.net
St Joseph Foundation GrantsMonday, 19 December 2011
The St. Joseph Community Health Foundation, operated by the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, recently announced $532,813 in grants to local organizations to improve health, wellness and health care access for the low-income people...
- Poor Handmaids Come Home to Fort Wayne
- Creating a Community to Change the World
- St. Joseph Community Health Foundation Receives Department of Health Foundation Award
- Health Information Technology Award to Fort Wayne Area Collaboration
- St. Joseph Community Health Foundation Announces $488,257 in 29 Local Grants