The Poor Handmaids responded to the needs of the refugees in Ft. Wayne, IN with their newest ministry, Catherine Kasper Place.
- We believe in responding to the needs of the time.
- We believe justice demands advocacy on behalf of those in need.
- We believe the mission of Jesus calls us to be faithful to the Catholic Church’s social principles.
- We believe our ministry is adapted to the needs of others. We believe we are willing to serve wherever the needs arise.
- We believe we will respond to challenges of the future, which will lead us to new ways of ministry.